Sunday, January 29, 2017

First week at EN



My first week at EN has been wonderful.  Was such a blessing to have my sweet friends Sue and Wendy here!  They painted, loved on kids, exercised with kids, held, bathed, fed kids, and just did whatever was needed while they were here.  Touches my heart to see them fall in love with the kids and Guatemala.  May they be blessed for serving!!


We met Hannah on the plane coming to Guatemala, she is an intern here for three months, and was our roomie.  She is an amazing young lady and I look forward to serving with her during the rest of my stay.

Every single moment has been filled with serving and loving - if not on the kids or the Mama's - on each other.  

The home has several new babies, haven't gotten the names down nor have I taken many pictures yet, but I will.  

It is always amazing to see how the kids have grown in a years time.  Wednesday night church service was so special - it is very obvious they love the Lord with all their heart.  They are such examples to the younger kids and my heart bursts with pride to see them leading and serving at church.  


The girls have grown and are becoming wonderful young ladies.


So thankful they have all gotten the love, care, education, and guidance they needed here at Eagle's Nest.  What a blessing to have been able to form relationships that will hopefully last forever.


Thanks for your support, prayers, and encouragement.
Blessings and Love,
Denie

Galatians 5:13 ....Serve one another in Love
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment