Thursday, February 9, 2017

Busy day in Chela

Hello friends,
It appears that Facebook is easiest and quickest way for me to share as I serve here at Eagle's Nest.
Sharing pictures is important but has become increasingly difficult and time consuming - which has caused me just not to share - but I love to share!  So, for those of you that don't have facebook and want to keep up I encourage you to find a friend and send me a friend request.  You can then access my timeline and see photos almost daily and keep up.  I so appreciate all of your love support and encouragement.  Love and hugs, Denise




p.s. This is post on facebook without photos from couple of days ago.


Claire and I went to big city Tuesday, Chela, to buy small wooden baby beds to replace play pens that were worn out. On the way made u-turn to buy 2 gorgeous tables being sold on side of road. Appeared the mother made and stained the tables. Her daughter was probably 4-5 and had the younger sibling on her back. They start helping out very young here. Next stop baby beds - thanks to donor who made that possible. Did some negotiating and went to leave - Car wouldn't start! Thank goodness Claire had friend nearby that had jumper cables and came to our rescue. Whole new meaning to battery cables! Thank goodness he knew of auto shop couple blocks down!! Walked across highway walkway to have lunch while we waited on car. Claire lived in Chela for 20 yrs when they had orphanage there and had never walked across one so we took a selfie. Had a most delicious meal at restaurant I had never been to them got back on the road to finish errands. So many laughs today our bellies hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment