Saturday, February 23, 2013

Missing EN

 Hard to believe is was just two short weeks ago that I was at Eagle's Nest.

    Really , really miss the kids.
















Miss the fun self portraits

















Miss the laughter. 
































 Miss Larry and Claire. 



 Miss the Mama's.


 Miss loving on the babies. 


































 Miss the Manna Kids. 




 Miss Felis and Pedro.  Miss Annika, Dorian and Adrianna. 


Miss attempting to play soccer.














Miss Job's sweet family.



Miss the sounds.















Miss riding bikes with the kids.  


























Miss the smells


Miss the sights















Miss the Grublets













Miss the hugs













But.....
It brings great comfort and joy to know that I will return.  My heart continues to be filled with such thankfulness and gratitude for being able to serve for a month.  I have enjoyed sharing stories with friends
and getting back into the swing of things here. What I seem to be lacking in the most is " patience."
Patience not just with others but with myself.  Unfortunately that has never been a strong suit of mine and since my return it seems non existent.  I know for sure my trust in God has never been stronger.
I am so blessed with friends and family that support this calling in my life and encourage me to follow that path.

Blessings to you,

Denise

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. 
Proverbs 3:5










No comments:

Post a Comment