Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kiddos

Lots of work going on around Eagle's Nest.  Going back through photos I realized I didn't take any photos of the work projects. I did take a lot of the kids though so will share some of those instead.
                                                           They boys acting silly!
A few of the girls at Breakfast.
Flory, Rosa, and Paola.


I am pretty sure Paola beat them at marbles.  Seems to be a very popular
game around here.  Kept finding them any space they could find to play.

The team here has been making a fund raising video for EN.  The older kids were practicing on the 
"concha"  so the younger ones tried to get the best view point.

It was great to end the day holding sweet Lizzy.  She is full of personality and it was special treat to be able to just sit and hold her for awhile.  
Many of the children and Mama's are sick so prayers it doesn't spread to everyone.
 I avoided getting sick before I left and praying I can do the same here. 

Blessings to you

No comments:

Post a Comment