Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Felis Dia De San Valentin

                                   ........AND THE GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE          
                                                                     1 Cor 13:13          
Cute Pablo

Sweet Linda


Wonderful "Mamma" Anna

My Marisol - calls me Mama - putting her in my backpack

Sweet "Ever"

Adorable Nahum

Village girls after Church

Precious girls from the Home after church

Adore Kevin

More great Mamma's - Rosa and Mariella

Cutie Lupita

Dearest Sarah from the Village


Grateful for my wonderful parents and the example of Love they were to me.
Grateful to God for the Love I have experienced here at Eagle's Nest.
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's with those you Love.

Let Love Be Your Highest Goal     1Cor 14:1



No comments:

Post a Comment