Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Last Day

Well, today is the last day.  I depart at 4:00 for Guatemala City, stay at hotel and have a 7:30 flight out Thursday morning.  The past few days have been full.
 The water in the pool has been warmer and I was able to really teach the older boys and then the older girls how to swim. Will have to say many have made great improvement!!  It was awesome and they love it.  It is so great that the property has that for the kids since they don't have the occasion to leave the property.  Some of the kids have taken the opportunity to take photos while I was in pool.
Thought I would share a few:
I was very excited to see this photo on my camera for Eliceo has not let me take many photos!  He always ducks his head.  I attribute it to the fact he is thirteen years old - regardless he is a sweet young man and I will miss him.

Swim with the boys
Swim with the Girls

Sweet Nahum self portrait.  He was an excellent swim student
and swims great!!


Not sure why they took this, but thought it was amusing.
Stall in the cabin the boys live in.


Nahum self portrait in mirror.  He has the cleft hands and feet.
Doesn't stop him, he does everything!!

Jose Luis self Portrait - he has finally started opening up to me and I am leaving:(

Add caption

Door from the boys room and out to the Pool.  They outgrew the Home so are using a room by
the Pool storage area and Laundry.  The third floor of Home is in progress.  Yea God!!

??????Boys being boys!!!

Pretty much a miracle, a photo of Eliceo

No comments:

Post a Comment