Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Little Johnny Update

I apologize for delay in getting this on my blog.  I posted update on Facebook yesterday and simply forgot (shocking I know) to post on blog.
Claire provided this information yesterday:  "An update on Johnny, our little friend from Church and Manna. Surgery was a success and the mass was removed and the doctor said he thought it was not cancerous, but sending it to the lab tomorrow. He will be released on Wed. his scar is about 1 1/2" . We are thankful this part is over for him. He'll miss his first few days, but he will be coming to our school when he recovers. God is so good! Thanks for your prayers and gifts." I will lie to add, THANK YOU to all who gave financially so he could get the tests he needed and the surgery.  And above all else THANK YOU for your prayers for this sweet boy.  I will post some photos of him once he comes to school.  Just fyi, he happens to be the small little boy in my blog post photo - the one with me and all the kiddos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment